Welcome to the website of the Crypto-Pro LLC Test Certificate Authority (CA).
- You can use the test CA to obtain a public key certificate for a digital signature verification.
- To obtain a certificate you should generate the private and public keys and input the data that is used to associate a public key and the certificate’s owner.
- For the test CA signature verification you need to have CSP that supports Russian cryptographic algorithms - CryptoPro CSP and others. You can download CSP here.
- The Crypto-Pro LLC Test CA is based on the certification service, which is a part of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system.
- If you use a web browser different from Microsoft Internet Explorer, you need to install CryptoPro Digital Signature Browser Plug-in to obtain the certificate.
The Crypto-Pro LLC Test CA is intended only for testing purposes and should not be used for other purposes.
The Crypto-Pro LLC Test CA does not verify the certificate request information. Do not trust the certificates issued by the test CA.
You can learn more about available services of the existing Crypto-Pro LLC Certificate Authority here.
Select the necessary action: